Everything you need to know about the t800 ultra smart watch
The t800 is an indian made ultra smart watch that focuses heavily on health and sport above any other thing. It is filled with a lot of health and sport related apps and software, like the heart rate tracking system, BP monitor app, pulse rate monitor and so on. It has a 1.99 inch HD large screen with AMOLED display and multiple sensors.
The t800 ultra smartwatch is the latest smartwatch from the series 8 lineup, as the name suggests, it is an ultra watch that focuses heavily on health and sport, with most of its app and software optimized for these reasons.
Many people are in search of the next alternative to the big names, ultra high quality, super expensive watches like I watch and Samsung's smartwatch, but do not want to sacrifice too much on the quality part. Well the t800 can be a suitable alternative, especially for healthcare workers and sports enthusiasts, it is an affordable watch compared to most flagship watches and doesn't lack on quality for a watch of its price, coming in at around $20 to $30 and 15,000 - 30,000 naira in Nigeria.
Our review of T800 ultra smart watch
The t800 smartwatch is fairly priced at about 20 to 30 dollars and in naira falls within the range of 15,000 naira to 30,000 naira in Nigeria. Given how useful, versatile, and well-made this watch is, I would say it's very well worth the price.
One major letdown about this smartwatch is that it doesn't have a camera and some of its software is not what you'll consider the latest you can get on the market.
Features of the t800 ultra smartwatch
Features are the strong point of this device, which includes
1. A 1.99-inch HD large screen
2. Bluetooth music
3. Bluetooth calling
4. Health Monitor
- Heart rate tracking
- Blood oxygen and blood pressure monitoring
- Step, calories, distance, and breathing training
- Sports apps for counting steps and so many other things
5. Multi-directional speakers
The t800 is waterproof, making it suitable for swimming and other water-related activities.
Set up and how to go about it.
- Clean and simple unboxing experience
- You get a rectangle box that contains a manual guide on the watch, the straps of the watch, the smartwatch itself, and then a single wireless magnetic charger.
- On the right side of the smartwatch is the power on and off button and the crown, there is also a microphone
- On the left side are the shortcut bottom and the speaker.
- Moving the crown can change the watch display, allowing you to use a total of 6 different watch display
- Talking on the crown opens up the User interface, and can also be used to change the style of the menu.
- Swiping up on the screen of the t800 opens up the notification bar and access to other shortcuts while swiping down opens the messaging app.
- The back of the t800 is filled with sensors that work in conjunction with some applications on the smartwatch, especially health and sport-related apps.
- There is also a sim slut available
1. Medium latency
2. Slow response time
5. 2 days battery endurance
- Good quality
- Not the latest specifications
- Slow response
Titanium and silicon
All in all the t800 ultra smartwatch is a very good alternative for the everyday user who doesn't want to spend a lot on the more expensive smartwatches but also wants to enjoy some of their benefits.
This watch is especially good for medical professionals and sports enthusiasts.