Choices: Stories You Play
You're never bored with Choices; you choose how you tell your story.
If you buy something through AllRoundReview's affiliate link, AllRoundReview may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
You would agree with me that it is exhilarating to have control over decisions concerning you. Now think of how cool it is to have such control over your choices in games; I bet it's the coolest thing ever in the world of games – simulation games.
Thankfully, game makers are beginning to follow this path of making simulation games that fit into our daily lives. One of my favorites is "Choices: Stories You Play" from Pixelberry studios.
Our review of Choices
- Weekly chapter updates.
- Alluring storylines.
- Premium graphic quality
- Takes too much time for keys to refill.
- The key limit is too low.
- Minimizing the game means reloading with data.
The choices simulation game gives the player the satisfaction of being in control. It features different books which are segmented into chapters and diverse storylines but are not limited to romance, horror, and mystery.
- Keys: they are the "life" of the choices simulation game and a maximum of 2 lives(candy crush has a lifetime maximum of 5); featured books can be played using a key. However, every first chapter of a book is free; you only require the keys to play subsequent chapters of the book. Each key used is replaced after 3 hours.
- Diamonds: they are the purchasing power of the choices simulation game. Diamonds enable you to purchase: weapons, and outfits and unlock exclusive scenes and side missions too. Diamonds are rewarded after a chapter and completion of challenges.
Keys and Diamonds can be purchased for an amount. Also, you can become a VIP member by subscription per month. This gives you access to unlimited keys, 10 diamonds as a daily login bonus, bonus chapters, and VIP books(unavailable to free users).
- Install the choices simulation game app
- Load the choices simulation game and begin to play.
I enjoyed every bit of the choices simulation game, I got addicted when I started newly. I like the idea of customization of the avatar's looks and even sexuality. The choices you make in the game affect your relationship with other avatars. In some cases, you get limited time to make decisions depending on how urgent the situation demands; it's quite exciting.
Overall, it's a thrilling experience and would be even better if they worked on the maximum number of keys and time duration till it's replaced.
I recommend the choices simulation game to lovers of simulation games seeking a way to escape boredom and work stress.